Jason has over 13 years of experience in software development, architecture and design in addition to several years of project management. Having worked for large, global manufacturing company, he has specialized skills in enterprise application design, development and management but also has equal experience in smaller business-oriented applications. In addition to software development experience, Jason has spent time developing content for and performing mentoring including SharePoint, BizTalk, TFS, Software Architecture, and general .NET. Additionally, Jason has deep experience in non-Microsoft platforms such as iOS development and PHP development.
Senior Software Architect for CEI
Jason is responsible for leading large complex engagements both as a Sr. Architect and Project Manager.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
Jason’s in-depth experience with the broad range of Microsoft server products allows him to leverage these products for both short and long-term deployments at companies of any size. However, his experience extends beyond just Microsoft products and technologies giving him the opportunity to assist corporations in migration and integration strategies as well as interoperability between platforms.
The following is a list of Microsoft server products of which Jason has experience and expertise:
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft Content Management Server (MCMS)
- Microsoft Commerce Server
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server/Windows SharePoint Services
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows Azure
In addition the the Microsoft platform and tool suite, Jason has experience in other platforms:
- iPhone/iPad Development
- PHP development on WAMP/LAMP, etc.
- Python development on Google’s App Engine
Activities / Associations:
Jason has also been very involved in the community with several speaking engagements.
- Delivered “.NET Reactive Extensions” at Pittsburgh Tech Fest, 2013
- Delivered “Elevate Quality: Moving from Quality Assurance to Quality Enablement” at Microsoft’s Visual Studio 2012 Launch event in Pittsburgh
- Delivered “iOS Best Practices: Avoid the Bloat” at Pittsburgh Tech Fest, 2012
- Delivered “Silverlight: Cloud Connected” at a Microsoft Fire-starter event in Pittsburgh
- Delivered several CEI Webinars:
- Creating SPPS Web-Parts to Drive Business Decision Making
- AJAX programming for the .NET 2.0 Framework
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Track lead and presenter at several Code Camps in Pittsburgh
- Developing .NET Solutions using Open Source Tools
- Xul vs. Xaml: A head-to-head comparison of declarative programming languages
- Developing an iPhone application (for Code Camp)